Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist / PT - Ozark, AL
Exciting full-time opportunity for a Pediatric Physical Therapist to work in an outpatient clinic providing a unique approach to pediatric care in the Ozark, AL area.
* Offers hippotherapy and aquatic therapy on-site and on-the-job training to therapists new to these specialties.
* 4000 square foot facility with horse arena and swimming pool.
* PT will provide treatment in both outpatient and school settings.
* Family-friendly schedule with no weekends or holidays.
* Excellent pay commensurate to experience.
* Full Benefits including medical, dental, disability, 401K Retirement, CEU Reimbursement, paid time off, etc.
* Located in southern Alabama two hours TO THE BEACH!
* Experienced and New Grad PT's welcome.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!