Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist / PT - Warner Robins, GA
Exceptional opportunity for a Physical Therapist looking for a great outpatient clinic environment. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, it is a great place for to visit and play!
* Therapists are paid hourly, not per visit.
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family - the therapists love and support each other.
* Flexible schedules. 80% of therapists take Fridays off.
* Paperwork, lunch, and break time built into therapists' schedules.
* Each therapist has their own, personal room.
* Provides continuing education/webinars, supplies, testing protocols, etc.
* 2K allowance every year towards student loans.
* Medical insurance, short and long-term disability, two weeks paid vacation/sick days immediately upon employment
* In business since 2012 and have grown, without advertising, from 12 children to 750 children
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community (we're an Air Force town) - breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent's Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. We have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc. and an Outdoor playground. Our goal is to eventually build a new, bigger building and offer hippotherapy and aquatherapy.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!