Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist - PT - Kenai Peninsula, AK
If you've dreamed of living in AK then here's a perfect opportunity to enjoy the last frontier! A pediatric Physical Therapist is invited to join a multidisciplinary team on a direct hire basis at a pediatric outpatient clinic on the Kenai Peninsula.
* The clinic is open Monday-Thursday 8AM - 5PM.
* The caseload is birth-13 and they see a variety of diagnoses including PDD, Autism, FAS, ADHD, ADD, CP and several syndromes, birth defects and injuries.
* You'll be working with a team of professionals in a state of the art facility offering a wide variety of treatment tools and a gym to improve gross motor skills.
* Some home visits may be needed as part of your caseload.
* New grads welcome to apply, mentorship is available.
* A passion for pediatrics is a must!
They offer many benefits including competitive wages,health care, continuing education, retirement plan and ample paid time off. If you are interested in enhancing your pediatric experience while enjoying the great outdoors and exciting travel, apply today.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!