Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist - PT - Kenai Peninsula, AK
If you've dreamed of living in AK then here's a perfect opportunity to enjoy the last frontier! A pediatric Physical Therapist is invited to join a multidisciplinary team on a direct hire basis at a pediatric outpatient clinic on the Kenai Peninsula.
* The clinic is open Monday-Thursday 8AM - 5PM.
* The caseload is birth-13 and they see a variety of diagnoses including PDD, Autism, FAS, ADHD, ADD, CP and several syndromes, birth defects and injuries.
* You'll be working with a team of professionals in a state of the art facility offering a wide variety of treatment tools and a gym to improve gross motor skills.
* Some home visits may be needed as part of your caseload.
* New grads welcome to apply, mentorship is available.
* A passion for pediatrics is a must!
They offer many benefits including competitive wages,health care, continuing education, retirement plan and ample paid time off. If you are interested in enhancing your pediatric experience while enjoying the great outdoors and exciting travel, apply today.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!