Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist - PT - Skokie, IL
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist needed to work full time as a contractor for a short term in the Skokie area! More details to come!
* Position starts as soon as possible
* Hours vary at this point but must include some after school hours Monday-Thursday
* Caseload ranges from 0-18 with the majority 0-14 year olds
* Clinic offers a full range of pediatric therapy services
* Friendly, family oriented clinic
* Patients have varying degrees of disorders from mild learning disorders to Autism spectrum disorders
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!