Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist - PT - Soldotna, AK
If you've dreamed of living in AK then here's a perfect opportunity to enjoy the last frontier! A pediatric Physical Therapist is invited to join a multidisciplinary team on a contract basis at a pediatric outpatient clinic on the Kenai Peninsula.
* The clinic is open Monday-Thursday 8AM - 5PM.
* The caseload is birth-13 and they see a variety of diagnoses including PDD, Autism, FAS, ADHD, ADD, CP and several syndromes, birth defects and injuries.
* You'll be working with a team of professionals in a state of the art facility offering a wide variety of treatment tools and a gym to improve gross motor skills.
* New grads welcome to apply, mentorship is available.
* A passion for pediatrics is a must!
* Position available in September 2017
* Employer requires a 6 month minimum commitment please
If you are interested in enhancing your pediatric experience while enjoying the great outdoors and exciting travel, apply today.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!