Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Baltimore, MD
Great part-time opportunity for a Spanish-speaking Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a wonderful outpatient multidisciplinary pediatric clinic in the Baltimore area.
* Fun work atmosphere with regular staff team building events and trips.
* Many different types of disabilities are seen, providing a great learning environment for new graduates. CFY's welcome!
* Disabilities range from fine motor deficits to severe autism.
* Children seen range from birth to 21, with a majority of children in the 4-9 age range.
* SLP requires conversational Spanish-speaking skills.
* This is a great part-time position with flexible hours.
* Clinic hours are from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!