Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Baltimore, MD
Great part-time opportunity for a Spanish-speaking Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a wonderful outpatient multidisciplinary pediatric clinic in the Baltimore area.
* Fun work atmosphere with regular staff team building events and trips.
* Many different types of disabilities are seen, providing a great learning environment for new graduates. CFY's welcome!
* Disabilities range from fine motor deficits to severe autism.
* Children seen range from birth to 21, with a majority of children in the 4-9 age range.
* SLP requires conversational Spanish-speaking skills.
* This is a great part-time position with flexible hours.
* Clinic hours are from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!