Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Albemarle, NC
Immediate need for a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a focus in feeding therapy for an outpatient clinic located near Charlotte, NC in Albemarle. SLP position will begin as part-time with potential to grow into full-time as onsite feeding program expands.
* Pediatric clinic serving children from ages 0-21.
* Clinic Hours from M-F 9:00a-6:00p.
* Part-time hours with flexible days and hours.
* SLP will specialize in feeding therapy.
* Hourly visits: 50 min. treatment /10 min. documentation.
* Start off 1099 with possible direct hire later
* Competitive Per Visit Rate
* Supportive team of therapists including SLP's/PT's/OT's.
Requirements: Must hold the appropriate Master's Degree and State license as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!