Pediatric Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - NW Austin, TX
Looking for a great opportunity near Austin, Texas? Then look no further. This growing pediatric outpatient clinic is looking to expand their therapist team in their 10,000 square foot facility.
* The clinic serves kids ages birth-18 (primarily school age) with a variety of diagnoses.
* Most of the clinic's patients are special needs children from Ft. Hood military base.
* The owner of this established and family owned and operated clinic is a therapist and believes that solid parent-child-therapist relationships are the key to great results.
* A team atmosphere prevails at this well-managed clinic.
* Feeding experience required
Great pay and flexible hours. Benefit packages are available. Seasoned SLPs and new grads are welcome to apply. The location of this facility allows you to live in the bedroom community of Austin and be 30 minutes from big city life and 30 minutes from work.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!