Pediatric Physical Therapist - Ft. Pierce. FL
Come join our growing team of Pediatric Professionals in Sunny Ft. Pierce, FL! Can you believe it...we have a need for a Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our team providing physical therapy services to the children of our area. You would be working with children of our area ranging from Birth to 21 years of age in our spacious clinic setting. Why would you consider this job opportunity: NO state personal income tax; warm sunny weather year-round; great restaurants and shopping; but most of all....the Florida Lifestyle!
* You would be working with other PT, OT and SLPs
* Bilingual therapy is provided to those who speak Spanish
* Diagnoses would include Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Feeding Disorders, Language Disorders, Speech Disorders, PDD, Sensory Disorders and more
* Ability to work flexible hours...could be part-time to full-time
* 2 Clinics in the local area provided the very best therapy to the loved ones of our community
We are actively recruiting therapists with some pediatric experience, who have taken and passed the APTA National Exam, have an active Florida PT License (or eligible for one), and who have a Florida Medicaid Provider Number. Sensory experience is highly recommended.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!