Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - Fayetteville, AR
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus now being offered to very qualified Physical Therapists looking to work in Northwest, Arkansas! Call today to get more information about this unique job opportunity!
PediaStaff is actively recruiting for a qualified Physical Therapist to join a growing team in the Fayetteville, AR area. Why Fayetteville....well for starters it was recently voted the "Third Best Place in America to Live"! The Ozark Mountains, abundant outdoor activities, a major university town with concerts, sports, and educational support....and don't forget about the shopping, dinning, and welcoming atmosphere.
* Progressive therapy team of PT, OT, and SLP where you can learn and share knowledge
* Community-based treatment....you would work in clinic, daycare, Head Start, charter school, and pediatric client's homes
* Growing team...be part of the foundation of this developing team working with kids from Birth to 18 years of age
* Direct-hire position where you have choices of your employment....employee or contractor status
* Treat a variety of diagnoses...from moderate to more profound
* YOU determine your schedule and number on caseload....YOU determine how much you make!
* Pay and optional benefits package based on employment status, caseload, and experience
The ideal Physical Therapy candidate will have experience working with children, be self-motivated, and have the desire to design your own workday! A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy required....more advanced degrees encouraged. Experience scheduling your own caseload and managing your time is a valuable skill to bring to our team...as you won't have direct management.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!