Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - Fort Smith, AR
Therapist-owned practice in the beautiful northwest corner of Arkansas is growing and looking to ad an experience Physical Therapist to their growing team. Community-based setting working part-time or full-time in our new clinic as well as children's homes and schools. Very low cost of living with lots leisure activities, major university, restaurants, shopping, outdoor sports, concerts.....lots to do here!
Here are some of the details that might interest you:
* Multidisciplinary Team approach, PT, OT and SLP
* Expanding clinic with community-based activity as well for the PT to have a variety of activity
* Pay could be either salary or hourly.....your choice!
* Caseload would comprise a variety of pediatric diagnoses...very challenging
* Flexible schedule for hourly employees...could be part-time to full-time
* Spanish Speaking skills a huge plus and will be compensated
What a great place to call home....affordable living, friendly neighbors, moderate climate, and all the outdoor activities and shopping you can handle.
To qualify for this position, you should have completed at least a bachelor's degree in physical therapy, have an Arkansas License (or be eligible to obtain one). Pay will be determined by your experience and be determined during the interview process!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!