Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - Poteau, OK
Pediatric Physical Therapist needed to join a multidisciplinary team working with children in our beautiful pediatric clinic! Come live in a smaller town, low cost of living, family friendly...but also welcoming to folks who relocate here. Close to the lakes, rivers, and a short drive to the Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas. If you ever wanted more autonomy..working one-on-one with the children...then this just might be the place for you!
* Assist children from birth to 18 and their caregivers in our Pediatric Clinic that boasts a Sensory Motor Gym with ramps, slides, stairs, and balance beam
* Your caseload will consist of children with a variety of developmental delays, spinal muscular atrophy and more
* Work along side 2 PTs, 2 PTAs, 3 SLPs, 2 OTs, and a COTA
* Our Sensory Motor Gym is spacious....approximately 70' x 40' and contains a variety of equipment
* Flexible schedule...as an independent contractor YOU control your schedule...clinic hours from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM daily...Friday 9:00 until Noon!
* NO nights, weekends or holidays!
* Work one-on-one...you can really make a difference here
* Pay will vary but you will be paid on a reimbursement per billable hour, PLUS extra for Evals and receive reimbursement for supervision of PTAs
To be eligible to join our wonderful team, you would need to have an OK PT License (or eligible). Experience with pediatrics is recommended but will consider someone who has worked with this age group during clinicals. You have to come join our team of multidisciplinary professionals who employ a collaborative approach to working with these beautiful kids!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!