Pediatric School Physical Therapist - PT - Alexandria, VA
Pediatric Physical Therapist opportunity for a school in Alexandria the remainder of the 2017 school year.
* Immediate need until the end of the school year. (June 20, 2017)
* 30-35 hours per week
* There are approximately 45 students on the caseload
* Small school division geographically. The division is approximately 15 to 20 minutes from one end to another.
* Students will have mild, moderate, and significant needs
* Six schools (elementary, middle, high school range)
Qualifications: Must hold the appropriate Physical Therapy Degree and a State of VA license.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!