Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Angels Camp, CA
We are seeking a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for early intervention services in a home-based environment in Amador, Tuolumne, OR Calaveras Counties. We have a current caseload nearer Amador County for about 2.5 days a week. This position can be done on a PRN or Part-Time Basis or if full time is desired, the caseload is set to grow.
* Where do you live or want to live? We will tailor your caseload to where you live + the distance you can drive.
* Position is FULL TIME if mixed with some school-based settings.
* Build a caseload. We have children waiting on the wait-list
* Position can be full or part time
* Mentorship and supervision available
* Pay is 1099 (Independent contractor); Can be W2 Employee position as well if full time.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
Pediatrics is our Specialty! Apply now and our California-Based Recruiter will contact you.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!