Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Angels Camp, CA
We are seeking a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for early intervention services in a home-based environment in Amador, Tuolumne, OR Calaveras Counties. We have a current caseload nearer Amador County for about 2.5 days a week. This position can be done on a PRN or Part-Time Basis or if full time is desired, the caseload is set to grow.
* Where do you live or want to live? We will tailor your caseload to where you live + the distance you can drive.
* Position is FULL TIME if mixed with some school-based settings.
* Build a caseload. We have children waiting on the wait-list
* Position can be full or part time
* Mentorship and supervision available
* Pay is 1099 (Independent contractor); Can be W2 Employee position as well if full time.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
Pediatrics is our Specialty! Apply now and our California-Based Recruiter will contact you.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!