Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Blytheville, AR
We are actively recruiting for a couple of clinics in Arkansas. If you have obtained your Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communications Disorders and have a state license...then we need to talk! This wonderful job opportunity is in the Northeast corner of Arkansas.
Here are the details:
* Supportive management with plenty of mentoship
* Schedule - Monday through Friday....NO nights, weekends, or holidays
* Salary based compensation - ...more with experience
* Robust Benefits Package with ample PTO
* Pediatric Daycare coupled with Outpatient setting...now worries about NO Shows!
* Moderate cost of living...so you money goes farther
To qualify for this wonderful job opportunity, you should hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders; and a current Arkansas SLP License (or eligible).
...BUILDING SELF-CONFIDENT CHILDREN...ONE PROFESSIONAL AT A TIME!