Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Blytheville, AR
We are actively recruiting for a couple of clinics in Arkansas. If you have obtained your Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communications Disorders and have a state license...then we need to talk! This wonderful job opportunity is in the Northeast corner of Arkansas.
Here are the details:
* Supportive management with plenty of mentoship
* Schedule - Monday through Friday....NO nights, weekends, or holidays
* Salary based compensation - ...more with experience
* Robust Benefits Package with ample PTO
* Pediatric Daycare coupled with Outpatient setting...now worries about NO Shows!
* Moderate cost of living...so you money goes farther
To qualify for this wonderful job opportunity, you should hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders; and a current Arkansas SLP License (or eligible).
...BUILDING SELF-CONFIDENT CHILDREN...ONE PROFESSIONAL AT A TIME!