Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Eagle River, AK
Growing pediatric outpatient clinic is looking to expand its staff with the addition of a full or part time Speech-Language Pathologist.
* The clinicians make their own schedule.
* The clinic is open and available to be used from 7am-7pm and everyone's schedule varies according to what they want.
* Busiest times are after school hours (3-6:30).
* During the summer months, schedules change and days end much earlier.
* Experience with reading, writing, spelling, phonological awareness, and language processing is all a bonus.
* Clinic provides all the training needed and make sure the clinician is ready to go.
* To be considered full time, the clinician must have a minimum of 32 sessions scheduled per week.
Benefits include payment of 75% of the employees health insurance, AFLAC is offered for extras like disability, accident, vision, etc. Full time employees can take part in the Simple retirement plan where there is a 3% company match. One CEU trip per year out of state is also paid.
Sessions are 45 minutes which totals 24 hours of treatment time per week, plus whatever paperwork time is necessary. Clinicians are paid per session plus a rate in case of No Shows. All full time staff will have a chance to ease into a full caseload, and you'll be paid a salary until the caseload grows to surpass the salary. You'll control how much you make by the number of sessions you work. Most of the full time staff see 7-8 clients per day, but 32 is the minimum to be eligible for benefits. Time off is flexible.
For part time, new clients are offered appointments based on availability of part time staff.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!