Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Ft. Smith, AR
Wow...working in a wonderful family-oriented town that's close to the University of Arkansas, the Ozark Mountains with water sports, hiking, biking trails and so much more! You would have the ability to work under a salary or choose to be reimbursed per unit of treatment that will allow you total flexibility of hours. The BEST mentorship possible in a new clinic and working community-based settings.
* Your daily activity would include working with the local children in our new clinic, pediatric daycare's and possibly assisting them in their natural environment
* Caseloads will be determined primarily by you...and will include a variety of diagnoses
* Children would range in age from 3 to 18 years...with most being in the 3-12 year old group
* Diagnoses would range from mild to more involved...so you would be challenged to grow professionally each day
* Join a growing team of "passionate therapist/assists"...lead by the most passionate owner in the industry!
The ideal Speech-Language Pathologist will have a Masters Degree in Speech or Language Disorders. CF's are definitely welcome to apply and will be aggressively considered. Applicants will need to successfully pass a company paid drug screen, background check, and an adult and child maltreatment check. An Arkansas SLP License is needed...and the client will assist in applying for a Medicaid Provider Number.
Benefits package for a salaried employee is robust and includes: Company Sponsored Retirement Plan, Continuing Education, License cost reimbursement, professional liability insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and best of all, a Corporate Gym Membership! You would have the opportunity to select either a salary or reimbursement per unit of treatment pay plan!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!