Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Ft. Smith, AR
Wow...working in a wonderful family-oriented town that's close to the University of Arkansas, the Ozark Mountains with water sports, hiking, biking trails and so much more! You would have the ability to work under a salary or choose to be reimbursed per unit of treatment that will allow you total flexibility of hours. The BEST mentorship possible in a new clinic and working community-based settings.
* Your daily activity would include working with the local children in our new clinic, pediatric daycare's and possibly assisting them in their natural environment
* Caseloads will be determined primarily by you...and will include a variety of diagnoses
* Children would range in age from 3 to 18 years...with most being in the 3-12 year old group
* Diagnoses would range from mild to more involved...so you would be challenged to grow professionally each day
* Join a growing team of "passionate therapist/assists"...lead by the most passionate owner in the industry!
The ideal Speech-Language Pathologist will have a Masters Degree in Speech or Language Disorders. CF's are definitely welcome to apply and will be aggressively considered. Applicants will need to successfully pass a company paid drug screen, background check, and an adult and child maltreatment check. An Arkansas SLP License is needed...and the client will assist in applying for a Medicaid Provider Number.
Benefits package for a salaried employee is robust and includes: Company Sponsored Retirement Plan, Continuing Education, License cost reimbursement, professional liability insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and best of all, a Corporate Gym Membership! You would have the opportunity to select either a salary or reimbursement per unit of treatment pay plan!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!