Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Hot Springs, AR
Speech-Language Pathologist needed to begin our pediatric clinic in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Join a team of PT, OT, and SLP...with the opportunity to put your imprint on our first pediatric clinic in Arkansas! Come live in a mecca....water sports, hiking, biking, and lots of shopping and dining choices...so you have plenty to do when you are not at work.
Here are some details to consider:
* New outpatient clinic waiting for you to assist the beautiful kids of this community....ranging from birth to 21 years of age
* Team approach with SLP, PT and OT services being offered in a collaborative approach
* Front Desk handles scheduling, rescheduling and other administrative issues
* Wonderful place to work, live, and enjoy life
* Salaried opportunity with modest production goals
SLP candidates need to have 3 plus years experience in pediatrics, have your CCCs, and and AR License. Specialty certification will be rewarded by an increase in your salary. Ability to achieve advanced certification will be supported and encouraged.
Apply today for a confidential interview and the opportunity to explore more details and determine if this in the right place for you. Pay will be discussed during this interview!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!