Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Pensacola, FL
Pensacola, Florida....that's right...a Speech-Language Pathology opportunity where you can play on the sugar-white sand beaches of the panhandle of Florida. Warm weather year-round...with a warm and inviting community to live and work in. Low cost of living, NO state personal income tax, and all the fresh seafood you can eat! Join a team in a Not-for-Profit organization focusing on the needs of children in the Pensacola area.
Here are some details:
* SLP will treat children from 0 to 22 years of age in clinic, charter school and possibly homes
* Join a team approach utilizing PT, OT, and SLP clinical skills
* Complete evaluations, determine treatment plans, treat...setting your own flexible schedule
* Competitive pay based on experience and skill
* Pay can be either salary or hourly...discussed further during interview process
If you have been awarded your Clinical Competency Certification (CCC) by ASHA, have a Florida SLP License (or eligible)...you are the right candidate for this awesome opportunity. If you don't have your Florida Medicaid Provider Number...we will assist you in applying for one. CFY's with pediatric experience during clinicals will be considered!
While carrying out your SLP daily duties, you will assess, treat, train care-givers in a clinic setting and occasionally be asked to assist in the Charter School and attend IEP Meetings as required. You may be also be able to work with older children as well....so you get a variety of ages to work with!
Please forward PediaStaff a copy of your resume to be scheduled for a confidential interview.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!