Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Portland, OR
PediaStaff is seeking a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the bustling Greater Portland area to work in an early intervention setting between now and the end of the school year. What greater reward than helping a child during his/her first few years of life?
* You will have the opportunity to treat children ages birth to 5.
* Your role will be to work collaboratively with parents and other caregivers to incorporate intervention strategies into the child's daily routines through education, training, and support. The end goal will be to foster the growth and developmental potential for each child.
* The work is done in home and community based settings.
* This position offers lots of scheduling flexibility with no two days looking the same.
* This is a contract position and we offer excellent pay based on your experience, plus benefits.
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Hood, Portland combines a sophisticated, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a refreshingly friendly, small-town warmth. The city offers a downtown of historic neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant community, as well as art centers, a symphony, and an opera. The mild 4 season climate is ideal for those who love outdoor activities. Portland ranks very high in articles on the Best Places to Live in the U.S.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ASHA certification is required.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications. PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured. ...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES! -