Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - San Antonio, TX
Here's a new opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in San Antonio. Full time salaried position with benefits working with early intervention and home health serving an all pediatric population.
* Supervision of SLPAs required
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Previous experience appreciated.
* Full time
* Must have feeding experience
This pediatric home health position offers plenty of flexibility and great pay. Pay per visit rates are generous.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!