Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Woodbridge, VA
Fantastic Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CFY) opportunity with a pediatric outpatient clinic located near Woodbridge, VA.
* Treat children ages birth - 21.
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* SLP will serve two locations within 30 minutes of each other.
* Position will be 30 hours per week at first.
* Salaried or 1099 positions available.
* CFY's and experienced therapists welcome to apply.
Qualifications: Must hold a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.