Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Woodbridge, VA
Fantastic Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CFY) opportunity with a pediatric outpatient clinic located near Woodbridge, VA.
* Treat children ages birth - 21.
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* SLP will serve two locations within 30 minutes of each other.
* Position will be 30 hours per week at first.
* Salaried or 1099 positions available.
* CFY's and experienced therapists welcome to apply.
Qualifications: Must hold a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.