Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
PediatricClinic Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Dayton, OH
Come join this friendly pediatric team environment where you are part of the family! We have a wonderful clinic opportunity south of Dayton for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. This is a multidisciplinary clinic with a full gym and they aim to make therapy fun!
* Great location South of Dayton
* You'll provide direct service and collaborate with other therapists
* Pediatric cases from birth to 21- most are birth to age 5
* Flexible schedule...can work 4 - 10s
* Salaried job opportunity...NO worry about No-Shows...and they pay for planning/documentation time!
* You'll be trained on leadership and communication, as well as therapy skills - growth potential here
* Position reports to the clinic owner
Qualifications: Must hold Masters Degree and a current Ohio license (or be eligible). CCC are required along with some Peds experience
Benefits include health, continuing education, paid time off, holiday pay and 401K. Salaried position! Therapists are eligible for bonuses each year.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!