Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Principal-Administrator - Chicago, IL
Seeking a Principal to lead an Administrative team at a Therapeutic Day School in Chicago, IL
* Administrator needs to have HR management skills
* Will support the staff and manage the administrative team
* There are 6 classrooms of special education students
* Oversee SPED teachers, Behavior Therapists, Paraprofessionals among other staff
* School has children with educational and developmental delays
* Students are ages 5-21 with mild to severe developmental disabilities,including intellectual delays, cognitive impairment, Autism, emotional and/or behavioral needs and other conditions
* An understanding of Labor Management in preferred
Qualifications: Must have a Master's Degree in Special Education with a PEL (Professional Educator's License) with a General Administrative Endorsement
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!