PRN Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - San Antonio, TX
Looking to pick up a few extra hours or start off with a few kids and build a caseload? Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in working PRN in San Antonio serving a home health pediatric population.
* Feeding experience required
* Availability after school preferred.
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Many times, PRN positions can lead to full time positions later.
* Two positions are open in San Antonio
* 2-16 visits per week are available.
This pediatric home health position offers plenty of flexibility and great pay. Therapists that have the ability to work during the AFTER school hours are in the highest demand and will be considered first! Pay per visit rates are generous. What a great way to try out a very successful company and make great money while doing so!
Some previous pediatric experience is required. No CFYs at this time, sorry. Bilingual therapists preferred, but not required. Vital Stim certification a plus but not required.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable, Feeding experience required. .
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!