School-Based Occupational Therapist - OT - Rockford, IL
Unique opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work full time in a therapeutic day school with children on the spectrum.
* Position starts right away, and the work day is 8:00 am to 3:00 pm daily, Monday thru Friday
* You'll work with a multi disciplinary team of therapist and special ed teachers.
* You'll collaborate with team members to develop appropriate IEP goals based on formal and informal assessment results.
* Participate in classroom team meetings on caseloads as well as multiple in-service opportunities throughout the year.
* Participate in scheduled medical case reviews and consult with parents on student's progress.
* Both experienced and new grad applications will be considered.
* Students are ages 6-21 and have Autism, Emotional Disability, Intellectual Disability and Developmental Delay
Previous school based or pediatric experience preferred. Experience working with children on the spectrum highly preferred. Rates based on experience.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!