School Based SLP, San Antonio, TX - San Antonio, TX
Just in....we are actively interviewing SLPs for the 2017-18 School Year in the San Antonio area! Yes...that's right...we have Speech-Language Pathology positions in beautiful and exciting San Antonio, TX! San Antonio offers the BEST of everything....food, shopping, theme parks, outdoor activities, the River Walk, professional and college sports...and much more.
You probably already know that Speech Pathologists enjoy being part of a team of therapists and assistants working in the public schools as contractors. This means NO hall-duty, NO bus duty, NO lunchroom duty....JUST therapy! You would be working with a company that's "therapists-owned"...so they understand your daily activities and challenges. They offer the BEST mentorship and support possible.
These challenging jobs will begin in mid-August and last until June 2018. There is a strong possibility that you would be retained for the following School Year as well! Also...if you want...you could earn additional income by working with some youngsters in their home environment in the afternoons.
Here are the facts:
* Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or eligible to obtain one)
* Assistive Augmentative Communication (AAC) experience a Plus...but not required
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) a BIG Plus but not required
* Work as a contractor in the public school....NO bus duty, hall duty, lunchroom duty, etc.
* Full benefits provided!
Pay is very competitive and based on your ASHA Certifications and experience. Apply today for a confidential interview and determine a timeline for your hire.
...BUILDING SELF-CONFIDENT CHILDREN...ONE PROFESSIONAL AT A TIME!