School Nurse - RN - King City, CA
Great Contract School Nurse position located in central California this coming School Year 2017/18, Make it a working vacation along U.S. Route 101 and the Salinas River in the picturesque Salinas Valley.
* Trained. licensed Registered Nurse (RN) to assist with medically-related issues during the school day.
* 35 hours per week; Hours to be determined but estimated from 8 AM - 3 pm
* Position starts in August 2017 and ends in June 2018.
* Beautiful mountain views, tree-lined streets and a quaint historical downtown.
* Easy access to the Monterey Coast and central to SF and LA.
* Excellent Pay and Benefits package
Qualifications: Must hold BRN Degree; Current CA RN license; Valid California School Nurse Services Credential Current; Current CPR
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!