School Nurse - Tacoma, WA
PediaStaff is searching for a wonderful School Nurse to work in the Tacoma area 5 days per week for 7.5 hour days for the 2017-2018 school year.
* Great location, easy commute from Tacoma
* Pediatric experience required and diabetes experience a plus
* Come work for a fantastic school district that treats contractors well
* High income now and convert to a district employee later
* The district is ready to interview now!
We offer excellent hourly rates based on your experience.
Qualifications - Washington state nursing license required, ESA certification required. BSN is required. Must have an active WA Dept of Health license, as well as obtaining an NPI number.
Pediatrics is our specialty - and our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
Our management team provides 24/7-telephone support - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us! Respond now and learn how YOU can be a part of our team! There is never a charge to applicants and new grads are always encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!