School Physical Therapist - PT - Vancouver, WA
We have a need for a Physical Therapist to finish up the school year working with a wonderful district in the Vancouver area. This is a full-time (.9) position starting as soon as possible and running through June.
* PT will work with students from elementary to high school at multiple school sites in close proximity to one another
* Physical Therapist will treat students with a broad range of disabilities
* Therapist will report directly to the Director of Special Education
* This is fantastic district that is very supportive of contract therapists!
* Position will run through the end of the 2016-2017 school year
School experienced PT preferred. Therapists with strong school fieldwork experience may be considered.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must be ESA certified.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!