Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
School Physical Therapist/PT Job - Houston, TX
Our preferred school district located on the North Side of Houston is now interviewing for a Physical Therapist for the 2013-14 School Year.
Here's are the brief details:
- contract position for the 2013-14 school year
- caseload would consist of between 30-40 kiddos - all ages
- you would join a 4-therapist team consulting with teachers, paraprofessionals and parents
- full-time preferred...but part-time considered....your choice
- mileage will be paid by the district between schools
- computer provided to complete documentation
You will start August 26, 2013 and end the School Year...June 6, 2014. This opportunity could be either "contract" or "direct hire"....your choice. If you are looking to be part of the state retirement system or if you are looking for the benefits package offered to school employees...then we can make that happen for you!
To qualify for this opportunity, you must be a graduate of an APTA accredited Physical Therapy Program and have a Texas PT License or be eligible for one. Pediatric experience a MUST! New Grads with prior Peds experience highly encouraged to apply! Mentorship available.
Call for more details and to set up a confidential phone interview!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!