School Psychologist - PSY - Buckley, WA
PediaStaff has openings NOW for School Psychologists to start as soon as possible running through the end of the 2016/2017 school year. There would be a possibility to extend for the 2017/2018 school year!
* Beautiful riverside community east of Tacoma with outdoor adventure right outside your door!
* Other locations include counties of: Pierce, King, Thurston, Kitsap, Mason and Snohomish
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* High income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
* Flexibility -- live in a city (Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia) or in a beautiful small town with low cost of living
* Find the RIGHT job now -- we know you can find "a job" :-)
* New graduates are welcome!
Qualifications - Must have at least a Master's or Specialty Degree in School Psychology. Washington ESA Certification or NCSP. New graduates are welcome!
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!