Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
School Psychologist - PSY - Fairbanks, AK
Would you like to work in a school in beautiful Fairbanks, AK? They seek a school based psychologist for the 2017-18 school year. Come and see the Northern Lights and embrace all that the last frontier has to offer!
* Alaska certificate with state-approved endorsement (or eligible) as a school psychologist
* Minimum 2 years experience as a psychologist, experience in giving a wide range of psychological tests, knowledge of state and federal special education regulations, and experience in development and implementation of IEPs and translating test data into concrete education prescriptions.
* contract position
* Hourly rates are based on experience.
* Position starts in August but some accommodations will be made for those traveling to the state. Travel becomes difficult after early October.
* Generous relocation allowance is offered!
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
Pediatric therapy is our specialty - and our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
Our management team provides 24/7-telephone support to our therapists - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Coordinators to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Coordinators are experienced therapists who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can be a part of our team! There is never a charge to applicants and new graduates are always encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!