School Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Houston, TX
Don't be caught working for a contract company that doesn't keep the therapist's desires top of the list! PediaStaff only places Speech-Language Pathologist with the very best school districts where you will have the support you need to accomplish your work each day. You will know which district you will be working for and which school(s) you will service prior to signing any contract! We offer competitive pay with a benefits package that you control.
* You will be working for a supportive district where you are part of their team!
* Age of children will vary from preschool through High School ages
* Diagnoses are varied...but challenging
* Caseloads are reasonable....caseloads based on "workload"...not just a number
* You will report to the Lead Speech-Pathologist..one who really cares about you!
* Position would begin around August 18, 2016 and last until June 2, 2017
* Plenty of time off...NO nights, NO weekends, and NO holiday...work approximately 187 days
If you have completed a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Science you would qualify for this wonderful opportunity. A Texas SLP License is also needed but can be applied for after the interview. Bilingual (Spanish) skills is a huge plus.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state license and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!