School Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - La Plata, MD
Fantastic school-based opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2017/18 school year. This opportunity is located in a beautiful small town with hundreds of small businesses that serve Southern Maryland.
* Elementary and High School SLP positions available.
* Great location 30 miles south of Washington, DC with a lower cost of living.
* In addition to treatments, you'll do some evals and standardized testing for new kids needing IEP's.
* Common diagnoses include autism spectrum disorders, LD, MR, CP, etc. The majority of the caseloads are students with
language and/or articulation impairments.
* Inclusion is desired, but some pull out is used as well.
* This is a full-time benefited position for the rest of the 2017 school year with like renewal for 2017/18.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or or Speech Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CCC-SLP preferred but not required.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!