Special Education - LBS1 Teacher - Rockford, IL - Rockford, IL
Special Education teachers with LBS1 endorsements are needed in the Rockford area for the remainder of the school year!
* LBS1 endorsement required (Learning Behavior Specialist I)
* These are full time, full year positions and the hours are 8:00-3:00 p.m. at a minimum
* Openings are in elementary, middle school and high school
* Teachers are responsible for classroom structure, lesson planning, IEP facilitation, IEP goal development and data collection
* Responsible for para management, progress reporting, and other team responsibilities
Qualifications: Must have LBS1 endorsement along with PEL, K-12 LBS1 preferred
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!