Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Millbrae, CA
Immediate need for a Special Education Teacher to cover a maternity leave just south of San Francisco for the remainder of the 2017 School Year.
* Start ASAP through June 9th
* 5 days per week (7 hour work day) to cover maternity leave
* Hours 8:00 – 3:30 (which includes a 30 min unpaid lunch)
* Position is in an elementary school - K-5th.
* Well versed in IEP facilitation/goal writing, assessments and case management.
* Service model is a combination of push in and pull out support
* Ideally someone with 3-5 years of recent school based experience.
* Caseload about 26-28 Resource students (non-severe)
* SEIS experience is a plus
Qualifications: Must be fully and currently CA licensed (Educational Specialist credential or equivalent). Should have the Added Autism Authorization certificate as well.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!