Special Education Teacher - SPED - Crystal Lake, IL - Crystal Lake, IL
Therapeutic Day School in the northern suburbs of Chicago serving children ages 3-12 with Autism, Developmental Delays or other health impairments who utilizes several different types of modalities to help each child reach their fullest potential seeks a full time special education teacher who has pediatric experience. You would be working in a supportive environment with a multi-disciplinary team that has the kids' best interests at heart. Position will start January 2017. LBS1 and PEL required.
* experience with autism is a must!
* Ages pre-k - 21
* ABA (applied behavior analysis) techniques are used
* salary dependent on experience
* year round school (approximately 8 paid weeks off)
* Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 4:30
* early childhood endorsement required
Qualifications: Must hold an IL license as well as a LBS1 and PEL/early childhood endorsement required
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!