Traveler Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist - OT - Bryan, TX
We are working with a client near the Bryan/Huntsville area who is need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full time basis for a 13 week contract with oppt'y to renew.
* The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* Caseload consists of a primarily pediatric caseload
* 4 days/wk from 8-6PM (36 hours). You can add half a day on Friday for 40 hours/wk
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Collaborative setting with PT and speech staff present in the work environment
They are seeking a therapist who has adult/pediatric experience in an outpatient setting.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!