We have a fantastic opportunity with a school district located approximately 20 minutes southwest of the Washington D.C. metro area. We are searching for two Speech-Language Pathologist for two positions: one high school position and one preschool position. Both opportunities are full time for 36 hours per week. Some minimal travel between schools may be required, but the schools are a short distance apart. This is a great location with an easy commute to and from Washington, DC. SLP-CCC is required for both positions. AAC training and autism experience preferred for high school position.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with either high school or preschool aged children through the end of the 2016-2017
* Therapist will treat, do evaluations and standardized testing for new kids needing IEPs
* Children will have a variety of diagnoses. Preschool position will deal more with language delays, while the high school position will work more with children with autism
* The therapist will report to the SLP Supervisor at the district
* Position begins as soon as possible and runs through the end of June
Candidates for both positions must have their CCCs.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
To Apply, Call us Today at 866-733-4278 x 500 or Apply Online on our Website