NEW! Issue Number 125: Teaching & Therapy Resources for the Classroom, Clinic and Carryover
- Making an Impression – Fall Fun with Playdough
- Fall Leaf Sensory Bottle for Preschool
- Fall Cryptogram Word Puzzles
- Fall Fun: Sensory Acorn Craft & Exploration
- Fall Landscape Collage Craft
- Five Fab SLP Freebies for Fall
- Fall How Many Can You Name? Conversation & Oral Expression Cards Freebie
- SLP Corner: Fall/Tree Articulation Fun!
- PT Corner: 7 Simple Fall Gross Motor Activities for Your Kids
- OT Corner: Teach Kids How to Blow Their Nose
- Autism Corner: 10 Autumn Activities for Kids with Autism
- Literacy Corner: 20 Autumn-Themed Storybooks Children LOVE!
Did you get this link from a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.