2021-2022 School Nurse- LPN
|Location :||Kirkland, WA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you worn out from long working days? Wanting a better schedule and better work/life balance? We have a wonderful opportunity for school nurses/LPN to work full-time and part-time positions for the 2021-2022 school year in the Kirkland area, with a possibility to extend for next year as well.
* We have multiple 1:1 opportunities available with preschool to high school age students
* Students have various needs including seizure care, nerve stimulator, severe anaphylaxis, diabetes, G-tube care
* LPN openings are available for part-time and full-time positions
* You will report to the Director of Special Education, as do other school nurses within the district
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Washington state nursing license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2108-9864|