2021-2022 School Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Vancouver, WA|
|Job ID :||JO-2105-9375-11|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $52.00/hour|
We have a need for a Physical Therapist for the 2021-2022 school year working with a wonderful district north of Vancouver. This is a .6 position for 3 days per week for the full school year.
* PT will work with students from elementary to high school at multiple school sites in close proximity to one another
* Physical Therapist will treat students with a broad range of disabilities
* Therapist will report directly to the Director of Special Education
* This is a fantastic district that is very supportive of contract therapists!
* Position will run for the full 2021-2022 school year
School experienced PT preferred
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must be ESA certified.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!