2021-2022 School Psychologist
|Location :||Yelm, WA|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9143-11|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $55.00/hour|
Want to work within view of breathtaking Mt. Ranier? We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Psychologist to work a full-time position in Yelm for the 2021-2022 school year. There is a great chance of being extended next school year as well.
* You will work with elementary through high school aged students
* You will see children with a broad range of diagnoses
* School Psychologist will report to the Director of Special Education
* Work in a smaller town that is growing quickly – you can’t beat this view!
Qualifications: Must have at least a Masters or Specialty degree in School Psychology and WA ESA Certification or NCSP
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!