2021-2022 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Pismo Beach, CA|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9140-11|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $59.00/hour|
Are you ready to secure a position for the 2021-2022 school year with a great school district? We are seeking an in-person Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year and can interview soon!
* One Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist needed to work the 2021-2022 school year
* SLP will work 7.5 Hours per Day; Monday-Friday
* Caseloads are between 40 and 50: elementary and middle school
* SLP will service multiple sites in a small community
* Enjoy an Excellent School District with a supportive team.
* Excellent Pay Rate and Benefits, so apply for an accurate quote, caseload information, and locations.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES