2021-22 FMLA School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9084-11|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $52.00/hour|
Ready to plan ahead? We are hiring an Occupational Therapist to work in a school based setting beginning mid to late August and likely running through Thanksgiving time frame, perhaps a bit longer.
* 4 day position (full time), 8:00 – 3:30, 7 hour paid day, 30 minute unpaid lunch
* 3 schools with a combination of district and area programs; grades EC through Jr. High
* Population served within district programs will be EC, Gen Ed, special ed
* You’ll also serve district programs that include communication development programs as well as one a classroom for students with more significant cognitive, sensory, and behavioral challenges
* There should be minimal travel on a daily basis
The ideal candidate would:
*Be comfortable working in a school environment in both remote and in person scenarios
*Have previous pediatric or school-based experience
*Be organized, a good communicator, and a team player
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!