2021-22 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Anchorage, AK|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
Anchorage, Alaska School Contract available for the 21-22 school year! This is a contract opportunity in an Anchorage area school for a Speech-Language Pathologist full time. We offer everything you need to transition to the Last Frontier including a generous travel allowance, competitive rates and an unforgettable experience!
* The caseloads are primarily mainstream with diagnoses such as speech delays, articulation, stuttering, developmental delays
* Previous school system experience (fieldwork) as a Speech-Language Pathologist is a plus but not required
* Familiarity with the IEP process is also helpful
* You’ll receive plenty of support from the team whether you need assistance getting settled or with your job duties; Alaskans work as a team!
* To be considered for employment, clinician must hold CCC. Strong CFs with school-based fieldwork may be considered.
Rates are based on experience. We offer outbound travel assistance and a full benefits package. Bring a friend or colleague and enjoy a year in beautiful Alaska…it’s a place like no other!
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Communication and Speech Disorders, a current state license (or eligible), Type C teaching certification through state of AK and CCC.
Pediatric therapy is our specialty – and our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional paid leave, reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications, and completion bonuses.
Our management team provides 24/7-telephone support to our therapists – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Coordinators to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Coordinators are experienced therapists who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can be a part of our team! There is never a charge to applicants and new graduates are always encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2001-8114|