2022-2023 School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Hagerstown, MD|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $46.00/hour|
Are you looking for a fantastic position for the 2022-2023 school year? We have a wonderful job opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in schools in the Hagerstown area. You will work with students from Kindergarten through age 21 at multiple school sites in close proximity to one another. We are able to consider CF-SLP candidates.
* Great location and fabulous school district
* 37.5 hours per week at a high pay rate
* Health insurance and other great benefits offered
* Hagerstown is a smaller town with a rich history and many special events such as concerts, lectures, festivals, etc.
* You will write IEP goals, do evaluations, and provide direct therapy to students
Qualifications: You will need to have a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
|Job ID :||JO-2204-10796|