2022-23 School Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Wasilla, AK|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $52.00/hour|
School Based Job Opportunity available for the 2022-23 school year!
* Located in the beautiful Palmer/Wasilla area about 40 miles outside of Anchorage, AK
* Full time for the school year which will start early August and end in late May.
* Looking for an SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY interested in working with middle school and high school children with varying degrees of speech impairment, developmental delays, birth defects and/or cognitive disabilities
* Start date August 2022.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same) or a Type C Teaching Certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10527|