2022-23 Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Anchorage, AK|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $48.00/hour|
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking for an exciting and new opportunity?
Do you enjoy the outdoors and amazing vistas?
Are you readily able to move and explore a new region of the US?
We are seeking an experienced, full time Special Education Teachers to relocate to the Anchorage area for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year with opportunities for contract renewal next fall. Travel allowances will be provided as well as the potential for housing stipend. Start date is ASAP through late May 2023.
* Seeking a Special Education Teacher with experience working with primary or secondary grade levels
* Knowledge of 504 and IDEA preferred, along with experience with IEP process and implementation
* You’ll work alongside a competent team of professionals
* More than one position is available, so you’ll have some choice in the type of classroom and age level
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Special Education and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Alaska requires you to hold a Type T certificate to work in the schools.
- Valid Alaska initial, professional, or master teaching certificate with an endorsement in Special Education.
- Evidence of content knowledge shown by:
- a posted degree in the content area of this position; or
- a posted minor in the content area of this position; or
- passing Praxis Subject Assessments scores (formerly Praxis II) in the content area of this position; or
- an endorsement in the content area of this position
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13987|